The Flying Bug
Hobart – Queensland: 100+ Photographs
- Fixed Wing Pilot & Helicopter Pilot
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer
- Employed in many fields, including:
- Antarctic service, National Mapping Aust-PNG
- Ansett-ANA, HEC, Police Dept, RAN, RAAF, Army
- Plus description of many other involvements & ‘adventures’
John became a Flight Captain, a Flight Manager, a Flight Training Officer and a Director of Bell Helicopters QLD.
Discover more about the TAHS project with Ralph King and Gwen Hardstaff to publish the dairies of Captain John Stanwix.
A Complete Diary with photographs of pioneer Tasmanian Helicopter Pilot John Elson Stanwix (1932 – 2014)
Limited Edition – 200 copies
A4 size, 198 pages
Published July 2021